Wednesday 30 April 2014

Me-Made-May 2014

So, Zo's  Me Made May 2014 is quickly approaching (tomorrow). My original pledge was:

"I, Lauren Digby, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear at least one different item of me-made clothing for each day of the week for the duration of May 2014." 



However, I've been thinking about it and I don't see how that challenge helps me. It'll probably just get me incredibly stressed in the middle of exam season, which I really do not need. This is what I've changed it to:


"I, Lauren Digby, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear at least one me-made  item of clothing every day for the duration of May 2014."

This will enable me to see what I wear the most, what I need more of and the gaps in my wardrobe without getting me all stressy.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's outfits!

Lauren xx